HP & GAMES
I finally finished the last Harry Potter Book despite being terribly busy at work. The book was fabulous!!! I thoroughly enjoyed my read.
I also recently bought two new games; Mario Party 8 for my Wii and Mario Kart for my DS and they are heaps fun!!! Been battling BeeBee on Mario Party. I cant wait to finish all the boards tho... its taking quite a while with 15 turns and a mini game after each turn. I have also been playing Mario Kart exclusively... have permanantly banned Bee from the game until I finish. So far, kart's been much easier then expected and I learnt how to drift in 1 race!!! Lol.
I also recently bought two new games; Mario Party 8 for my Wii and Mario Kart for my DS and they are heaps fun!!! Been battling BeeBee on Mario Party. I cant wait to finish all the boards tho... its taking quite a while with 15 turns and a mini game after each turn. I have also been playing Mario Kart exclusively... have permanantly banned Bee from the game until I finish. So far, kart's been much easier then expected and I learnt how to drift in 1 race!!! Lol.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home