HEEHEE!! MORE SHOPPING!!
Today's day four at work and I am still loving it... =) The team also took me out for a welcome lunch... it was quite fun... we spent most time talking about stuff (e.g. housing, kids, food etc)... they are really a good bunch of people. Although, I suspect they are prob a little older than me.
Anyway, I finished work about 6ish today and then went out to shop... ended up spending $30 on misc stuff and the another $300 on a blouse and skirt. They are much needed items for work... HeeHee!! =)
Oh!! And yesterday, I organised lunch with the other new girlies... and it turned out really well. I think we might end up doing a weekly lunch together to catch up and stuff... =) Will see how things span out.
Well, thats all the update I have from now, work life have very much taken over the "tai tai" lifestyle. Lol.
Anyway, I finished work about 6ish today and then went out to shop... ended up spending $30 on misc stuff and the another $300 on a blouse and skirt. They are much needed items for work... HeeHee!! =)
Oh!! And yesterday, I organised lunch with the other new girlies... and it turned out really well. I think we might end up doing a weekly lunch together to catch up and stuff... =) Will see how things span out.
Well, thats all the update I have from now, work life have very much taken over the "tai tai" lifestyle. Lol.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home