Saturday, July 14, 2007

UPDATES

I'm now officially two weeks into work and I still love it. Honestly, what more can I ask for, I have a combination of both my interest, retail/fashion with corp finance/strategy, in one job. Oh, and the perks are fantastic. On coming monday, they are having a sample shoe sale for corp staff... how good is that. I am hoping to snitch a few manolos and jimmy choos if there are any in my size.

Also, last night, I went with BeeBee to watch Harry Potter... it was good. I thoroughly enjoyed the movie. I can't wait for the last book to come out on Saturday!! Sometimes, I feel like such a kid. But its always so good to know that little things like these still excite me.

I also did some shopping today... The Myer sale was still on and I managed to buy two sets of lingerie, one from Elle Macpherson and the other from Calvin Klein. I was also looking for a leather bag but haven't found a nice one within my price range... the one that caught my eye was a Burberry one selling for $2500. I might just consider buying that, but it will have to wait while I prioritise my money spending habits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home