TRANSFORMERS
Yesterday was the opening for Transformers and it was packed!!! We booked tickets for a 7.20pm screening but were already queuing for good seats at 6.20pm!!! Normally, I'm not too fussed with good/bad seats... but I knew that Transformers was BeeBee's favorite childhood movie and hence I didn't complain for having to stand an hour in heels!
At 7.20pm, I went in thinking it was going to be a terrible movie... who would like robots?? (Sorry boys)... but I came out feeling awed!!! Lol. The movie was really really good, the graphics were great and although the plot was pretty standard for a cartoon turned real life type movie, the directors were able to steer the audience from the standard plot to feeling the emotions of the movie. I have to say that I am now officially into robots... well, only transformer type robots and the good ones too... Lol. Oh, my favorite was the yellow one... think its called Bumble (Bee??). Opps, I forgot, but I like him. HeeHee!!
At 7.20pm, I went in thinking it was going to be a terrible movie... who would like robots?? (Sorry boys)... but I came out feeling awed!!! Lol. The movie was really really good, the graphics were great and although the plot was pretty standard for a cartoon turned real life type movie, the directors were able to steer the audience from the standard plot to feeling the emotions of the movie. I have to say that I am now officially into robots... well, only transformer type robots and the good ones too... Lol. Oh, my favorite was the yellow one... think its called Bumble (Bee??). Opps, I forgot, but I like him. HeeHee!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home