I GOT MY DREAM JOB
Everyone has a dream job, I too have my dream job... I don't mind working as a banker or even in research but my ultimate goal is to work as an Analyst with either a fashion house or premier department store. It didn't matter whether is was David Jones, Neiman Marcus, Harrods, LV, Chanel, Prada or Gucci... anyone would do.
A few months back when I shifted to Sydney, I was hoping to get a job in one month or so. I did, however, I rejected those jobs which meant leaving myself jobless again. But Bee, my family and my friends had been really supportive... so thanks guys!!!
Anyway, Bee constant reminder really helped: "If you know that there is something out there that you want, you just gotta be patient and keep applying, it will come along." So heeding his advice, with a bit patience, persistence, luck and a lot of tantrums, I got three very good job offers, one in investment banking, one in project management and one is my DREAM JOB!!!
I'll be working as a Finance and Strategy Analyst with David Jones (DJ). DJ is a premier departmental store in Australia (its equivalent are Harrods in the UK and Neiman Marcus in the US) carrying brands such as Bvlgari, Burberry, Sass and Bide, Country Road, Witchery etc.
WHEE!!! I'm the happiest person in the world right now!! The best perks of the job is that I get 10% discount!!! Lol!!!
A few months back when I shifted to Sydney, I was hoping to get a job in one month or so. I did, however, I rejected those jobs which meant leaving myself jobless again. But Bee, my family and my friends had been really supportive... so thanks guys!!!
Anyway, Bee constant reminder really helped: "If you know that there is something out there that you want, you just gotta be patient and keep applying, it will come along." So heeding his advice, with a bit patience, persistence, luck and a lot of tantrums, I got three very good job offers, one in investment banking, one in project management and one is my DREAM JOB!!!
I'll be working as a Finance and Strategy Analyst with David Jones (DJ). DJ is a premier departmental store in Australia (its equivalent are Harrods in the UK and Neiman Marcus in the US) carrying brands such as Bvlgari, Burberry, Sass and Bide, Country Road, Witchery etc.
WHEE!!! I'm the happiest person in the world right now!! The best perks of the job is that I get 10% discount!!! Lol!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home