SABA, WORK AND HOUSEHOLD ROUTINE
Went shopping with BeeBee yesterday and I bought a SABA trench coat for $350. I really like my new buy and it's something I needed for the cold and rainy weather.
Also, its been one week at work and I'm still loving it. Had Friday night drinks with my colleagues and everyone was wonderful. Also met a couple of new buyers and people from other department.
I have also set up a household routine that is working quite well.
Friday night:
Dinner outing.
Wash non-work clothings.
Saturday:
Sleep in.
Shopping of any type (this include grocery shopping).
Vacuum and mop floors + wash toilet and bathroom.
Cook for dinner.
Wash work clothes.
Sunday:
Sleep in.
Shopping if required.
Ironing.
Do my nails.
Also, its been one week at work and I'm still loving it. Had Friday night drinks with my colleagues and everyone was wonderful. Also met a couple of new buyers and people from other department.
I have also set up a household routine that is working quite well.
Friday night:
Dinner outing.
Wash non-work clothings.
Saturday:
Sleep in.
Shopping of any type (this include grocery shopping).
Vacuum and mop floors + wash toilet and bathroom.
Cook for dinner.
Wash work clothes.
Sunday:
Sleep in.
Shopping if required.
Ironing.
Do my nails.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home