Friday, June 29, 2007

MORE SHOPPING & OTHER RANDOM STUFF

SHOPPING
I did more shopping today!!! I really shouldn't have but I still needed more clothes and accessories and yada yada. Anyway, these are the things I bought:

-Clinique make up brush cleanser ($34)
-Clinique eyebrow pencil ($32)
-Elle MacPherson Lingerie ($100++)
-Cooper St Dress ($100)
-Red Belt (to match my red leather peep toes) ($55)
-Herringbone pink ladies' business shirt with signature Herringbone weaving ($169)
-Sewing Kit ($5)
-Duster and Laundry Bag ($15)
-Two plastic black hairbands ($5.95)
-Cute ball looking silk cuff links ($12)
-Paperchase notebook ($11.75)
-Lots of black and skin coloured stockings for work ($55)

RANDOM STUFF
-Watched the news and I just saw the baby of a zebra mare and Italian stallion... weird but oh sooo cute!!
-Still playing animal crossing and I expanded my house!! HeeHee!! Cost me 840,000 bells, stoopid Tom Nook!! Also managed to create a hybrid flower... I got a purple tulip... oh so pretty!!
-Cannot pass the current stage of Truma Centre, my patients keep dying!!!
-Cooked Satay Chicken and Veg for Dindin coz staying in tonight.
-Trying to alter my work pants coz tailor is going to cost me $25 and 2 days before I can wear it!! (Hence the sewing kit in my shopping list... Lol)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home