Thursday, June 28, 2007

FEET'S SORE FROM SHOPPING!!!

My feet's sore coz I wore my high heels shopping... stoopid huh!! But I hate feeling short. Anyway, I'm home now and it's all that matter... and I am thoroughly enjoying all my buys!!!

First stop (10am)
-Myer: Shopped around and ended up buying 3 cotton blouses. Two reds and one black. Total cost was $30. Its ridiculously cheap.

Second stop (10.45am)
-Wittners: Its a shoe shop. Ended up buying two peep toes (one red leather and one black suede) by Zoe Wittners. Again, they are sale items, so it cost in total $150. Very good buys.

Third stop (11.30am)
-Cue: Unfortunately none of the sale item had my size... ended up buying a full price skirt suit for $300. Still a very good price for a suit. Might go into Morrisey tomorrow to buy another suit... saw a sale there too.

Fourth stop (12.30pm)
-St James Hotel: Meet Trevor for lunch at the Bistro. We both ordered rump steaks with mashie and jus. They were $9.95 each... really yummy and cheap!!!

Fifth stop (1.30pm)
-Bally, LV, Chanel, Buberry: Went to all the shops coz I wanted a bag. The bags that caught my fancy were from LV and Bally. I ended up buying a Bally bag coz Bee said it was much nicer then the LV one. The original price was >$1500 and I bought it slightly cheaper than that!! =) It's a good sized bag with a combination of metallic silver linen and leather.

Sixth stop (2.30pm)
-Herringbone: Didn't end up buying anything there, they had a special of $390 for 3 ladies business shirts but there were of such low quality. And the ones with the Herringbone stitching were $180 each with no discount. I left the store empty handed.

Seventh stop (3.00pm)
-Rhodes and Beckett: Again, no size in sale items so I bought a full priced pale blue stripe shirt with red lining (hmmm, it sounds ugly, but its not). It cost me $150.

Eighth stop (3.30pm)
-Home Sweet Home: Having a massive massive smile on my face... shopping never never fails to cheer me up... it always work!!! =) Also going to the movies with Bee later on to watch transformers... =) Hopefully it'll be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home