RANDOM
At 2am last night, I dozed off while waiting for my BeeBee!! When I woke up to drink some water, I heard the front door open and it was 6.30am!! My poor poor Bee!! If only he doesn't have to work so late. And worst still, after 45mins of sleep, his phone rang and he had to rush back to office coz his bid is due today. Anyway, once the bid is over... I am hoping he get some time off to rest.
I also had a really early morning today, work up by 7.30am, went out for my 1 hr walk and then headed to Chinatown to buy meat and vegs. I spend $30 on meat and got a whole heap - 4 T-bone steak, a huge huge chuck of chicken, pork ribs... had such a hard time walking home with that load.
Was just watching 9am with David and Kim when the ad about Prince William and Prince Harry came up... it just strike me that I used to think Prince William was hot... now he looks like a copy image of Prince Charles... and that is sooooooooooooo EWWWW!!! Anyway, I reckon Prince
Harry is heaps heaps better looking than his older brother...
It's still raining today... soooo miserable!!! I hate it when it rains coz its all wet and cold!! Not a good combination. Will also be meeting a Simon for lunch today... at least its something to look forward to despite the miserable weather...
I also had a really early morning today, work up by 7.30am, went out for my 1 hr walk and then headed to Chinatown to buy meat and vegs. I spend $30 on meat and got a whole heap - 4 T-bone steak, a huge huge chuck of chicken, pork ribs... had such a hard time walking home with that load.
Was just watching 9am with David and Kim when the ad about Prince William and Prince Harry came up... it just strike me that I used to think Prince William was hot... now he looks like a copy image of Prince Charles... and that is sooooooooooooo EWWWW!!! Anyway, I reckon Prince
Harry is heaps heaps better looking than his older brother...
It's still raining today... soooo miserable!!! I hate it when it rains coz its all wet and cold!! Not a good combination. Will also be meeting a Simon for lunch today... at least its something to look forward to despite the miserable weather...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home