Tuesday, June 05, 2007

JUST ANOTHER DAY

I slept in till really late today and am feeling terrible about it. I feel like I am starting to go back into my "undisciplined" cycle... I think I must make it a point to wake up tomorrow at 8am!!!

After waking up and feeling terribly lazy, I decided to head out for a walk!! Firstly, I went to my "shoe man" to get my leather soles fixed, and then went to shop for some Tommy Hilfiger shirts. Unfortunately the sizes were all too big... even the smallest one!! I was sooo frustrated coz I wanted a shirt. Well, I didnt get one and had to deal with it. After that, I ventured to the QVB building and decided to shop for BeeBee instead... bad bad idea coz I ended up spending half my budget... but I couldnt help it coz I wanted to surprise him... Hee!! Kindda silly considering there is no special occasion... but oh well, a little surprise never hurts.

Also, BeeBee got an e-mail from HR about expressing interest in international opportunities. Before, it was just talk talk, now it's becoming more of a reality and I am not sure I can face it. It is just really hard having to deal with finding a job and having him potentially leave the country... Am I going to drop everything and follow him?? Or should I get separated from him for the time being and do whatever I want?? Anyway, I'm not going to think about until he gets a definitive answer as to which country they want to transfer him and when they want him to leave. For now, I will concentrate on getting a job and when the time comes, then I'll decide. =)

Anyway, that's it for now, gotta go watch news, iron clothes and cook din-din!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home