FEELING A HEADACHE & TIRED
Ohhh... I've got such a bad bad headache at the moment. And I'm tired. It's not a good combination.
Also, the weather is absolutely miserable. Its pouring cats and dogs, the roads are flooding and the wind is sooo strong. Yikes!!
Although, with all these bad elements, I am still hoping to go for din din with BeeBee and then to watch Shrek 3!!! =) It might just perk me up a little!!
Also, I want to congratulate Sophia!! She got the job she wanted to and I'm soooo happy for her!! =))))
Anyway, I'm just going to watch TV now and wait till Bee gets back before deciding if we want to brave the wind and rain for dindin and Shrek.
Also, the weather is absolutely miserable. Its pouring cats and dogs, the roads are flooding and the wind is sooo strong. Yikes!!
Although, with all these bad elements, I am still hoping to go for din din with BeeBee and then to watch Shrek 3!!! =) It might just perk me up a little!!
Also, I want to congratulate Sophia!! She got the job she wanted to and I'm soooo happy for her!! =))))
Anyway, I'm just going to watch TV now and wait till Bee gets back before deciding if we want to brave the wind and rain for dindin and Shrek.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home