SPUR OF THE MOMENT RECIPE
While watching the 11am news, I suddenly imagine myself sitting in "il ciao" back in Applecross, Perth, eating their super yummilious spaghetti in olive oil. I then decided to re-create the dish and it turned out heaps better than I expected. BeeBee even said it was yummy.
Ingredients required:
- 250g spaghetti or whatever pasta you want to use
- 2.5 to 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil/light olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic (I minced mine to super tiny pieces)
- Red Chilli (or chilli padi) chopped up (use 1-2)
- Prawns (5-10 depending on how many you want to eat)
- Parsley, about 1 bunch, I used the flat leaves one coz that was what I had at home (roughly chop it up)
- Parmesan
- Spinach (a handful or more if u want to eat more veg)
- Sea salt and black pepper
How to cook it:
- Peel prawns and cook in salt water (Don't overcook)
- Cook spaghetti in water (add a bit of salt) until al dente then drain. (Follow the packet instructions, never go wrong)
- Heat olive oil in pan, then add garlic, chillies, the stalks from the parsley and prawns last, stir for a while (I normally do mine until garlic is lightly brown)
- Add the spaghetti and then parsley leaves as well as spinach (I add spinach last so that it doesn't over cook)
- Season with salt and pepper
- Add Parmesan
Its an easy recipe and doesn't take long to cook. =) Enjoy!
**This is my own made-up recipe suited to my taste buds.
Ingredients required:
- 250g spaghetti or whatever pasta you want to use
- 2.5 to 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil/light olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic (I minced mine to super tiny pieces)
- Red Chilli (or chilli padi) chopped up (use 1-2)
- Prawns (5-10 depending on how many you want to eat)
- Parsley, about 1 bunch, I used the flat leaves one coz that was what I had at home (roughly chop it up)
- Parmesan
- Spinach (a handful or more if u want to eat more veg)
- Sea salt and black pepper
How to cook it:
- Peel prawns and cook in salt water (Don't overcook)
- Cook spaghetti in water (add a bit of salt) until al dente then drain. (Follow the packet instructions, never go wrong)
- Heat olive oil in pan, then add garlic, chillies, the stalks from the parsley and prawns last, stir for a while (I normally do mine until garlic is lightly brown)
- Add the spaghetti and then parsley leaves as well as spinach (I add spinach last so that it doesn't over cook)
- Season with salt and pepper
- Add Parmesan
Its an easy recipe and doesn't take long to cook. =) Enjoy!
**This is my own made-up recipe suited to my taste buds.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home