Monday, May 28, 2007

HAD A GREAT WEEKEND

This weekend was fabulous... I did everything I wanted and John even managed to squeeze some time for work too.

Saturday:
-Had lunch at Jap restaurant
-Bee went to work while I read at Borders
-Walked for 1hr to get to Paddington Markets for more food/shopping
-Con't our walk to the Equestrian Centre opp Centennial Park
-Booked our horse riding lessons
-Walked home for another 1.5hr, had dinner at Jap fastfood and made cupcakes!!!

Sunday:
-Bee went to work while I went marketing in Paddy's market
-Met Bee at Myer and managed to successfully convinc Bee to buy me Raving Rabbids
-Had dinner at I-chi-ban (however you spell it)

Highlights:
-Managed to get booking for horse riding lessons this coming Saturday
-Made a new type of cupcake (Vanilla + Hazelnut Cadbury Cupcake)
-Played Raving Rabbids on Wii

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home