Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I HAVE WIRELESS

After many sessions with my "oh so beloved" net cafe... I finally decided its time to get connected to the world from home!Today, I headed to down the street to Harvey Norman to purchase a modem and in virtually 2 minutes, I got connected to unwired (my internet service provider). Its such a good feeling to be typing from my leather couch instead of an uncomfortable and potentially contaminated chair...

Apart from my exciting internet setup... I got a call from Andrew, a dear dear friend!! Its soo good to hear from him!! =)

As for what happen the last few weeks, firstly, I gotten ill two fridays ago and am still trying to recuperate. I hate falling sick coz its takes me ages to get well. John on the other hand takes at most 4hours of sleep and he's good!! What the!! My body immune system sucks!! Apart from that, I also got involved in the Rosemount Australian Fashion Week!! It was sooo good!! I got to dress models and watched shows. It was the best week I had. =P Will post pictures later on of the models I dressed and the shows I watched.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home