APARTMENT HUNTING
Just met John to view an apartment in the city. Its going for $430 per week and its very very nice. Modern and all and the owner just bought a new sofa for the place as well. In the apartment itself, there is a window (more like a sliding door into the balcony) which is good coz it means I can air the place up. It also has a games room, a pool, sauna, spa and a full equipped gym. The buildling itself looks good and it has good ventilation and does not stink. I really like the place but I have to say its very pricey. It is also very small. However, compared to the previous place, it is an absolute gem.
Anyway, I'm going to view more apartments today and tomorrow before deciding on whether to take the one I saw today. I think from now on, all I need is a bit of luck and approval from John!! =)
Anyway, I'm going to view more apartments today and tomorrow before deciding on whether to take the one I saw today. I think from now on, all I need is a bit of luck and approval from John!! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home