ALL SETTLED IN
Whee!! I'm all settled in... I bought all the necessary household items and yada yada... I have to say its always good to stay with Mum and Dad coz these expenses are driving me crazy... I spent so much money on those little household items and am currently appalled at how much they all add up!!!
Also met up Simon on Saturday for lunch and I showed him our apartment as well!! On Saturday evening, John got back from his conference (he was away since thu) and it is soo good to have him back... missed him heaps even though it was only 3 days!!! Bleh!!!
As for Sunday, we hit the gym and played Wii at home.
Anyways, thats all for now. Internet time is running out (at the net cafe) and gotta head home. =) Will post more updates later.
Also met up Simon on Saturday for lunch and I showed him our apartment as well!! On Saturday evening, John got back from his conference (he was away since thu) and it is soo good to have him back... missed him heaps even though it was only 3 days!!! Bleh!!!
As for Sunday, we hit the gym and played Wii at home.
Anyways, thats all for now. Internet time is running out (at the net cafe) and gotta head home. =) Will post more updates later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home