WE GOT A PLACE!!!
Its the best feeling ever.... I have a more permanent place to stay now!!! We got accepted for one of our shortlisted apartments. The weekly rent is $420 and we've paid a deposit of $1680 today. We will most likely be signing the contract tomorrow if everything goes as plan. On top of that, we also have to put in a bond of $2520 tomorrow. We'll most likely be moving in on the 15th of March!! I can't wait.
Anyway, more about this aparpment, its sorta like a glorified studio half converted to a one bedroom. Its quite hard to explain until one sees the place. Regardless of the apartment type, its located right smack in the middle of the city where shopping will be "Oh so tempting!". Its 5 minutes to Darling Habour, 8 minutes to Woolies (groceries), 10 minutes to Chinatown. Its a wonderful location. Also, this apartment is fully furnished with rather nice furniture for a rented place... there is a stereo, good sized TV, reclinable sofas, fully equipped kitchen, dryer, washing machine, dining table and chair etc. Even pails for washing clothes and towels are included!!
As for the facilities, there is a table tennis room (John's really excited about it coz he can now invite his Mac buddies over for a few games), a pool, sauna, spa and a gym.
I really should stop rambling about the apartment but I'm sooo excited... its almost like getting a new dog. Lol. But honestly, it does feel so good to know that I can finally settle in and actually start unpacking!!! I'll post pictures up shortly once everthing is 100% guaranteed!
Anyway, more about this aparpment, its sorta like a glorified studio half converted to a one bedroom. Its quite hard to explain until one sees the place. Regardless of the apartment type, its located right smack in the middle of the city where shopping will be "Oh so tempting!". Its 5 minutes to Darling Habour, 8 minutes to Woolies (groceries), 10 minutes to Chinatown. Its a wonderful location. Also, this apartment is fully furnished with rather nice furniture for a rented place... there is a stereo, good sized TV, reclinable sofas, fully equipped kitchen, dryer, washing machine, dining table and chair etc. Even pails for washing clothes and towels are included!!
As for the facilities, there is a table tennis room (John's really excited about it coz he can now invite his Mac buddies over for a few games), a pool, sauna, spa and a gym.
I really should stop rambling about the apartment but I'm sooo excited... its almost like getting a new dog. Lol. But honestly, it does feel so good to know that I can finally settle in and actually start unpacking!!! I'll post pictures up shortly once everthing is 100% guaranteed!

2 Comments:
Hahaz..Congrats to u my dear sis..Could feel yur excitment and happiness..Seems like Life for u is gonna be great againz..Shall chat wif u once u have settle down in yur new enviroment..=)
Hey Kor,
Thanks!!! I'll be moving in tmr so I'm busy trying to pack today and then tmr gotta start unpacking.
All I can say is I'm so glad I found a place... I feel so much more settled.
Will talk to you soon...!!! Take care!!
Ann
Post a Comment
<< Home