Tuesday, March 06, 2007

MORE UPDATES

In 2 hours, I'll be inspecting another shortlisted property. Hopefully it will be as expected. Anyway, the apartment John and myself went to inspect yesterday was really nice. He liked it... esp the lap pool and gym. The house also had habour views and was quite neat and modern.

If we are satisfied with the two property, we'll be putting in our applications today. I can't wait till we get a place of our own... then I can start unpacking and buying all the necessities. Whee!!

Also, gotta get moving and start using the gym to lose more weight!! =)

I also havent heard back from the boutique shoe shop... I think I'm overqualified!! Disappointed!! I really want to work in a shoe shop... in my whole life, I've never done any of this sort of work... and I really want to try.

Apart from shoe shop application, I'll be applying for another job as a assistant buyer in a upmarket/luxury fashion store... I hope I'd get through for this... it'd be like a dream come true. Was talking to Namrata about this yesterday and she reckon that I could do better, like maybe get a banking job and all... but I was thinking, since John's got a steady income, why shoudnt I try to pursue something I've always wanted to do... at least even if it doesnt work out, I know I've tried. And I can always go back to being a boring analyst at the end of the day!!!

Thats all for now... wish me luck with house and job applications!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home