Wednesday, April 18, 2007

GETTING BORED

For the last one week and probably today and tomorrow and the day after and for God knows how long... John's been and will be working insane hours of 8.30am till 4am. Its just crazy!! Anyway, I'm hoping he'll get some time off this weekend for cupcake baking, a movie and perhaps a picnic before the weather turns all rainy and cold.

Having said that, with his insane work hours and me lazing around, I'm actually starting to get quite bored. My days are now filled with shopping, experimenting with different types of cooking, baking cupcakes, cleaning, washing, eating, going to the gym and watching the television. Hmmm... I kindda sound like a housewife... but without kids... !!!???!!! Anyway, I know that once I start work, I'll have other types of complains like... no time to clean and the house looks horrible, no time to wash, no time to cook proper yummy meals, not time to bake cupcakes, no time to just gym proper and no time for television. I guess for now, I really should just be contented with the spare time I have and enjoy it before starting work!

Apart from my "bored-ness", nothing else much has been happening. Although, I'll be meeting a few friends next week which will be good, am also planning to go to the zoo and Oh!! John just bought me an Ipod and I have to say I am quite pleased with it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home