Thursday, April 05, 2007

UPDATES

It’s been a long time since I blogged. I’ve been rather busy with some stuff. The last few week had been really good. I’ve been cooking at home… rather healthy food as well and have also been starting to jog again.

I also went up to Canberra over the weekend to visit Sophia. Her place was really nice and Canberra was much more than I expected. Although it is very small, the city was very clean and new. Sophia introduced me to some of her friends and they were all really nice. She also showed me around and the best was Redhill Top! The look out from that place was sooo beautiful. Here’s some picture of the trip.







Also finished reading “The Manny” by Holly Peterson – an interesting read. Currently catching up on re-reading Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince in preparation for the next book that will be released on 27th July.

The most interesting since I last blogged was my interview with an investment bank today... it was real tough and I doubt I got through. But will definitely like to see how it all pans out. It made me realise that if I want to be a banker... I better be damn passionate about what I do. The guy who interviewed me told me about a deal he was working on and how he never got to go home for a few nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home