HUNGRY JACKS, SHOE MAN, SHOPPING & NAILS
Its been two day since Friday and in another 2-4 more days, I will be receiving that unnerving call. Anyway, to keep my mind off things... I did a number of things today...
First thing first, just before John left for work... we went to Hungry Jacks for lunch. Something we haven't done in years... And my goodness... Its soooo cheap and yummy. A meal for two cost us only a mere $11!!!! I think Hungry Jacks is going to be my next best friend... I just gotta be really careful not to overeat and become obese... Lol.
After John left for work, I went in search of a shoe man (the nickname for my Perth cobbler and it has stuck with me ever since). Most were closed but the one shop that was opened charged $16.90 to change a pair of high heels... !! WHAT THE!! Try to rob me... Bloody hell!! Anyway, I'll go in search for my $10-$12 shoe man tmr... hopefully I can find one...
Next, I went shopping, I visited David Jones, Myer and other boutique shops. A few things caught my eye... ladies business shirts from Marc by Marc Jacobs, LV multicolour speedy 30, Rhodes and Beckett shirts and Herringbone shirts/dresses as well. Anyway, I made the decision that I will buy them only after I get a job... afterall, they are all corporate items.
Once I was done with jotting down everything I want to buy... I headed to Borders to read some books before heading home.
I also did my nails in a French Manicure... I love it. I now have nice presentable nails... :) WHEE!
Anyway, that's all from me for now... gotta head in for a shower and then gotta watch Ugly Betty. Ta!
First thing first, just before John left for work... we went to Hungry Jacks for lunch. Something we haven't done in years... And my goodness... Its soooo cheap and yummy. A meal for two cost us only a mere $11!!!! I think Hungry Jacks is going to be my next best friend... I just gotta be really careful not to overeat and become obese... Lol.
After John left for work, I went in search of a shoe man (the nickname for my Perth cobbler and it has stuck with me ever since). Most were closed but the one shop that was opened charged $16.90 to change a pair of high heels... !! WHAT THE!! Try to rob me... Bloody hell!! Anyway, I'll go in search for my $10-$12 shoe man tmr... hopefully I can find one...
Next, I went shopping, I visited David Jones, Myer and other boutique shops. A few things caught my eye... ladies business shirts from Marc by Marc Jacobs, LV multicolour speedy 30, Rhodes and Beckett shirts and Herringbone shirts/dresses as well. Anyway, I made the decision that I will buy them only after I get a job... afterall, they are all corporate items.
Once I was done with jotting down everything I want to buy... I headed to Borders to read some books before heading home.
I also did my nails in a French Manicure... I love it. I now have nice presentable nails... :) WHEE!
Anyway, that's all from me for now... gotta head in for a shower and then gotta watch Ugly Betty. Ta!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home