I'M SO EXCITED!!!
Its Monday!! Whee!! That's 3 more days to Melb and then 5 more days to Sydney!!
Today's been a really good day too...
1) Finished report for work
2) By tmr, I'll have one presentation downand have only one more to go
3) Daddy's bought a new Honda CRV (I like the car... nice nice)
4) John got the division he wanted to work in (Yay!!!)
I'm just hoping the next 3 days will go by really good and quick too... and then I'll be outta Perth!!
Today's been a really good day too...
1) Finished report for work
2) By tmr, I'll have one presentation downand have only one more to go
3) Daddy's bought a new Honda CRV (I like the car... nice nice)
4) John got the division he wanted to work in (Yay!!!)
I'm just hoping the next 3 days will go by really good and quick too... and then I'll be outta Perth!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home