BeeBee's Gone
BeeBee's left for Sydney already and I'm now all alone in Perth... can't wait for the next 4 days to be over before my flight on Friday. Whee!!
Also went out for CNY dinner yesterday with parents to Last Drop Brewery. The beer there was not bad, but the food was TERRIBLE!!! A well done steak we ordered came out charred and the chef said thats how a well done steak is done. WTH!!! Who the hell taught him to cook... A well done steak should not be charred... bloody idiot. Also, my risotto is uncooked and not properly mixed. Terrible experience. Unfortunately, the beer wasnt good enough to compensate for the terrible food and I don't think I'll ever go back there to eat.
Apart from dinner, I've also been packing. Some more clothes have already gone into the luggage but there's still go much to pack.
Plan for today:
-Finish up my work (sad but true, I've gotta work weekends now)
-Start clearing my table and put into luggage important documents
-Watch Ugly Betty at 7.30pm
-Pack again at 8.30pm
-Sleep
Also went out for CNY dinner yesterday with parents to Last Drop Brewery. The beer there was not bad, but the food was TERRIBLE!!! A well done steak we ordered came out charred and the chef said thats how a well done steak is done. WTH!!! Who the hell taught him to cook... A well done steak should not be charred... bloody idiot. Also, my risotto is uncooked and not properly mixed. Terrible experience. Unfortunately, the beer wasnt good enough to compensate for the terrible food and I don't think I'll ever go back there to eat.
Apart from dinner, I've also been packing. Some more clothes have already gone into the luggage but there's still go much to pack.
Plan for today:
-Finish up my work (sad but true, I've gotta work weekends now)
-Start clearing my table and put into luggage important documents
-Watch Ugly Betty at 7.30pm
-Pack again at 8.30pm
-Sleep

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home