SHELL, GUCCI & HAPPINESS
Ok... today, I went in early into the city for my Shell interview. Its an individual technical case study which I had to do, a 5 min presentation to panel of 2 judges, a 20 min interactive question and answer and my presentation and an interview. It took in total of 3 hours. It was tough, considering there is 1 position and 10 people or possibly more whom they brought in for the interview. I doubt I'd even get the job... but I felt good that after 300-400 people, I got through this far... and its a pretty damn good place to get an interview too. HeeHee.
After which, I had lunch with John at Taka... cheap cheap and super yummy. I had Agedashi tofu with rice.
And the HIGHLIGHT of the day, I went into the newly open GUCCI shop... that totally lifted my mood. HeeHee. The bags were so so, didnt like any at all... the men's stuff were alright, and the ties actually look quite cheapo... that was a little disappointing. And the workers in there were chinese ladies but unfortunately no one opened the door for me... must be only a weekend thing where they hire those doorman. BUT!!!!! I found two items that I fell in love with. One of which is a pair of sunglasses which I can't find a picture for... and the other...
Gucci 3 3/4" high heel sandals... The only thing... its expensive and I'd prefer if its black... But still, I had a try and its sooo comfortable and its sooo nice too... The question now: Yes, I love it, but should I buy or not?? And the answer, if I get Shell, I'll buy it and if I don't get shell, I'll just have to re consider whether or not I should save the money for a house or splurge anyway since its my B-day...
As for the other happy things that happen today, Dad and Mum gave me one day early present for my birthday... and its money... so its a "WHEE!!" from me... coz I can buy anything I want... Dad also cooked my one day early b-day dinner... my favourite Sweet and Sour dish... and Mei baked me the best butter sponge cake ever... I LURVEEEEE BUTTER!!!
After which, I had lunch with John at Taka... cheap cheap and super yummy. I had Agedashi tofu with rice.
And the HIGHLIGHT of the day, I went into the newly open GUCCI shop... that totally lifted my mood. HeeHee. The bags were so so, didnt like any at all... the men's stuff were alright, and the ties actually look quite cheapo... that was a little disappointing. And the workers in there were chinese ladies but unfortunately no one opened the door for me... must be only a weekend thing where they hire those doorman. BUT!!!!! I found two items that I fell in love with. One of which is a pair of sunglasses which I can't find a picture for... and the other...
Gucci 3 3/4" high heel sandals... The only thing... its expensive and I'd prefer if its black... But still, I had a try and its sooo comfortable and its sooo nice too... The question now: Yes, I love it, but should I buy or not?? And the answer, if I get Shell, I'll buy it and if I don't get shell, I'll just have to re consider whether or not I should save the money for a house or splurge anyway since its my B-day...As for the other happy things that happen today, Dad and Mum gave me one day early present for my birthday... and its money... so its a "WHEE!!" from me... coz I can buy anything I want... Dad also cooked my one day early b-day dinner... my favourite Sweet and Sour dish... and Mei baked me the best butter sponge cake ever... I LURVEEEEE BUTTER!!!

2 Comments:
Happi birthday to U!
Happi birthday to U!
Happi birthday to Su Ann!
Happi birthday to U!
Nothing to give u rite now..Except a song..But no worries,like wad i told u..I'll give u yur present when we meet up..Happi 22nd bday..May all yur wishes come true..=)
Thanks soooo much!!! =) No need presents lah... HeeHee!!! As long as you meet me when I go back to sg can le.... =)
Post a Comment
<< Home