One more out of the way
Had another interview today which went for 5 hours... it included a business case study, followed by a written excercise and then an intervew. So glad its another one out of the way... keeping fingers cross something good comes along.
Anyway, the plans for the next 3 weeks or possibly more will still be super hectic...
-mid sems
-more interviews
-more information sessions
-more thesis work
-more presentations
I can't wait till I get a proper break... although I really do enjoy this hectic lifestyle... its been so long since I've been this busy... where everything is back to back. The last time this happened was when I was in singapore... Lol.
Anyway, thats it for now... gotta start work again. ;)
Anyway, the plans for the next 3 weeks or possibly more will still be super hectic...
-mid sems
-more interviews
-more information sessions
-more thesis work
-more presentations
I can't wait till I get a proper break... although I really do enjoy this hectic lifestyle... its been so long since I've been this busy... where everything is back to back. The last time this happened was when I was in singapore... Lol.
Anyway, thats it for now... gotta start work again. ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home