Its September Already!!!
Eekks... its september already. So quick. Anyway, I've got a mid sem next week and need to produce a draft thesis for my supervisors... not good at all... considering I havent done much. And then another mid sem and then 2 weeks to final and thesis submission. Arghhhh!!!! Can't wait for all these to finish.
Back to what I've been doing the last week... Nothing exciting...
- Interviews (Individual and group)
- Suffer the before and after effects of interviews
- Study
- Lunch with Trevor
- Tea with John
- Chatted with Amanda over the phone (after a long long time...)
- Chill with mei and watched Hostel (Sick)
- Listen to Nova like crazy... (I love the music they play)
That was it. Gawd... I think I can officially classify myself as GEEK... how sad.
No matter how geeky, there is always non-geeky stuff I'm looking forward to... maybe this will balance up the geekiness in me
- Shopping for Manolos online
- Go shopping and buy some dresses and bikinis for summer
- Go out with friends
- Watch "The Devil Wears Prada" (Can't wait till its out... I hate it how Australia takes forever to show all my fav movies)
- Celebrate my B-day
- Wait eagerly for summer
Anyway, thats it for now... back to burying myself in lecture notes and textbooks... Ta!
Back to what I've been doing the last week... Nothing exciting...
- Interviews (Individual and group)
- Suffer the before and after effects of interviews
- Study
- Lunch with Trevor
- Tea with John
- Chatted with Amanda over the phone (after a long long time...)
- Chill with mei and watched Hostel (Sick)
- Listen to Nova like crazy... (I love the music they play)
That was it. Gawd... I think I can officially classify myself as GEEK... how sad.
No matter how geeky, there is always non-geeky stuff I'm looking forward to... maybe this will balance up the geekiness in me
- Shopping for Manolos online
- Go shopping and buy some dresses and bikinis for summer
- Go out with friends
- Watch "The Devil Wears Prada" (Can't wait till its out... I hate it how Australia takes forever to show all my fav movies)
- Celebrate my B-day
- Wait eagerly for summer
Anyway, thats it for now... back to burying myself in lecture notes and textbooks... Ta!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home