Steve Irwin - An Australian Icon
While studying MFM, my mind wondered to all those horrible things that's been happening to me. Well, not that horrible, but these days, I've been extremely high strung due to stress and some things just aren't going my way. Its just simply frustrating. And then, for some odd reason, my net browser refreshed to my home page (Sydney Morning Herald) and the article that striked me was "Steve Irwin killed in freaked stingray attack". When I first read that, I thought it was a joke, but no, its real, Steve Irwin's dead. Even though it still hasnt' really sunk in, it struck me again that life's unpredictable, instead of living in the past and brooding over things that's not going my way, I should just move on with life. You just never know what might happen next. In Irwin's case, he's dead, leaving his wife and two kiddies behind. I honestly pity his kiddies so much... but at least for all the good things their father has done for wildlife and australia, his kids will always know he's been a great man. (For those who don't know him, he's a popular australian icon and he's done heaps of wildlife documentaries etc shown all over the world. He's also known as the crocdile man.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home