36 Hours and Counting
Have been awake since 7am Tuesday morning and I'm exhausted. Can't wait to go to bed later tonight but I've still got work to do.
This lack of sleep tempted me to inspect my skin to see if its gone worst just from one night and MY GOSH!!! The first look into the mirror scared the living hell outta myself... I felt so disgusted at my skin... it was so so so terrible. It looked like it was... AGING. You know... like those old lady with wrinkly skin. I never knew that one night could cause so much visible harm (emphasize the word visible)... ??!! Maybe I'm just scaring myself... Hmmm... Anyway, I better hurry up with my work and get some sleep so my skin can "repair" itself...
This lack of sleep tempted me to inspect my skin to see if its gone worst just from one night and MY GOSH!!! The first look into the mirror scared the living hell outta myself... I felt so disgusted at my skin... it was so so so terrible. It looked like it was... AGING. You know... like those old lady with wrinkly skin. I never knew that one night could cause so much visible harm (emphasize the word visible)... ??!! Maybe I'm just scaring myself... Hmmm... Anyway, I better hurry up with my work and get some sleep so my skin can "repair" itself...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home