Final night of competition
Whee!!! Today's the final night of my business case study competition... so glad its over and now time to focus back on uni again.
Anyway, our team come in third... and we were told that we were intially last but our presentation blew the judges away and hence, we jumped from last position to thrid... how kewl is that. Lol. Anyway, it was good effort on the team, and most importantly, we won some $$$$. HeeHee!!! Time to head down to King Street for more shopping.
After the night was over, the people involved went to Carnegie's for some drinks and dancing... but I wasnt up for the dancing coz my feet were sooooo sore... stoopid me went shopping in them before the comp. And... I broke my "NO ALCOHOL" rule and drank some today... extremely disappointed in myself... some thing I'm going to make sure WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN!!!! Argh... hate it when I break my own rules... those ewwness unhealthy calories and bad skin!!! And not to add... a pot belly.... more ewwwness!!!
Ok. Thats all for now... Back to hard work again!!! & more stress... argh!!!
Anyway, our team come in third... and we were told that we were intially last but our presentation blew the judges away and hence, we jumped from last position to thrid... how kewl is that. Lol. Anyway, it was good effort on the team, and most importantly, we won some $$$$. HeeHee!!! Time to head down to King Street for more shopping.
After the night was over, the people involved went to Carnegie's for some drinks and dancing... but I wasnt up for the dancing coz my feet were sooooo sore... stoopid me went shopping in them before the comp. And... I broke my "NO ALCOHOL" rule and drank some today... extremely disappointed in myself... some thing I'm going to make sure WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN!!!! Argh... hate it when I break my own rules... those ewwness unhealthy calories and bad skin!!! And not to add... a pot belly.... more ewwwness!!!
Ok. Thats all for now... Back to hard work again!!! & more stress... argh!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home