Saturday, September 09, 2006

Retail Therapy

I'm so glad I took some time to do my very much needed retail therapy. And that first step outta my car and into the city brought a huge huge smile onto my face :> Oh! And its also the first time in many many months John joined me for shopping as well... so thats double bonus and an even bigger smile.

Anyway, we were wondering about for my clothes and his friend's b-day pressie and the latter took a long long time before we eventually decide on getting a Gilmore Girl's DVD set. But its all good now considering we wouldn't be turning up empty handed tmr. I also bought myself a T-shirt from JAG and had my eye on other stuff but didn't get the time to try them on coz it was already 8.55pm and DJ and Myer were closing. Also went into the newly open Borders the first time... (I think I found my next fav hangout... Lol) but unfortunately, still havent gone into Gucci (another newly opened one). Oh well!!

But... with a few more items to buy before they run out/clear and Gucci, I think I've got another excuse to treat myself with another session of retail therapy. Well, once I finish my interview and submit more work for my thesis that is!!! WHEE!!!

*I LOVE SHOPPING!!! IT MAKES ME SOOOO HAPPY!!!*

Thats all for now. Nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home