Sleazy Caucasian Bastards (TRASH)
While at Matsuri with John, two sleazy bastard sat beside us and disgusted me sooo bad... this were some of the things they said and did...
An Asian waitress came by to serve them and spoke english, after she left
Sleazy bastard 1: Wow!!! She can speak english, thats surprising.
Sleazy bastard 2: Lets get her here again.
When she walked past, they pulled her over
Sleazy bastard 1: You look soooo tough with your sleeves rolled up
Sleazy bastard 2: You're not going to hit us are you (and touched her arms)
Sleazy bastard 2: So... have you got a bf?
Girl: No
Sleazy bastard 2: Thats good (and started touching her again)
Sleazy bastard 1: I love your hair. Can I touch it? (Stroked her hair)
Sleazy bastard 2: I love your ear rings, why don't you come lower and show them to me. (She lowered and touched her ears and face)
Sleazy bastard 2: So where else have you got rings?
Sleazy bastard 1: What about tattoos. Why don't you show us.
Girl: Responded to all questions and kept coming back. (Stoopid retard... I can't stand girls -esp asian ones who look up to these f***ed in the brains (or perhaps brains in their dicks) caucasian men.
Apart from that, they were constantly gawking at girls who walk passed and eventually approached these two girls (one fat and one thin) and asked to have dinner with them. Poor girls, I wonder what sort of dieasese either might possibly get.
BTW, they are both about 40 and ugly, one tried acting like a 25 year old with buldging veins across his face and the other looked like a balding man trying too hard to look cool and accepted in the social circle. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!!!
*This is not a case of generalisation of all caucasian men but only specifically to those two.
An Asian waitress came by to serve them and spoke english, after she left
Sleazy bastard 1: Wow!!! She can speak english, thats surprising.
Sleazy bastard 2: Lets get her here again.
When she walked past, they pulled her over
Sleazy bastard 1: You look soooo tough with your sleeves rolled up
Sleazy bastard 2: You're not going to hit us are you (and touched her arms)
Sleazy bastard 2: So... have you got a bf?
Girl: No
Sleazy bastard 2: Thats good (and started touching her again)
Sleazy bastard 1: I love your hair. Can I touch it? (Stroked her hair)
Sleazy bastard 2: I love your ear rings, why don't you come lower and show them to me. (She lowered and touched her ears and face)
Sleazy bastard 2: So where else have you got rings?
Sleazy bastard 1: What about tattoos. Why don't you show us.
Girl: Responded to all questions and kept coming back. (Stoopid retard... I can't stand girls -esp asian ones who look up to these f***ed in the brains (or perhaps brains in their dicks) caucasian men.
Apart from that, they were constantly gawking at girls who walk passed and eventually approached these two girls (one fat and one thin) and asked to have dinner with them. Poor girls, I wonder what sort of dieasese either might possibly get.
BTW, they are both about 40 and ugly, one tried acting like a 25 year old with buldging veins across his face and the other looked like a balding man trying too hard to look cool and accepted in the social circle. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!!!
*This is not a case of generalisation of all caucasian men but only specifically to those two.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home