Saturday, September 16, 2006

Last Two Days

Well, as in my previous blog... had the Shell interview on Wed, Thu was my b-day + thesis draft day + wait for Shell to call and Fri was meet supervisors + con't thesis work + dream team dinner.

Thu:
- Got the Shell job which led to the happinest b-day of my life!!!
- Worked on my draft and got 4 pages... Lol. Very very pathetic but I've got a good reason; the first half of the day till 4pm was anxiously waiting for that offer/reject call from Shell and the second half after 4pm was drowning myself in my own happiness... Lol!

Fri:
- Woke up early and went to uni to do work
- Meet up supervisors and got busted as usual for not handing in enough work
- Met up Dreamteam teammates for our celebration dinner... it was one of the best dinner I had in ages... everyone was in a good mood and we chatted about everything under the sun... =)

Anyway, thats all for now... back to doing more work... this time, I'm all hyped up and motivated and I want to do a good thesis!!! =p

Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home