The Waiting Game begins...
Just got back from dinner with John & Mark (a friend of John and myself who's came back to Perth for a 3 weeks holiday). It was good to see him again... =)
Also had a phone interview today and it was T-O-U-G-H!!! Much much harder then I expected... but at least I tried my best. Just gotta keep my fingers crossed till I hear back from them... or not. Most importantly, I learnt something about myself... so its all good.
Anyway, I just looked at myself in the mirror and its so...o...o... terrible... I looked so drained of life... =( My eye bags are humongous, my skin is failing me and my hair is going all limpy and dull... so much for trying to look youthful. I prob look 35 by end of Honours unless I transform myself into some super geek.
I think thats all from me today... I just need to get off the computer... have a nice shower, a warm face mask, some leg massage and then probably try to get some sleep.
Also had a phone interview today and it was T-O-U-G-H!!! Much much harder then I expected... but at least I tried my best. Just gotta keep my fingers crossed till I hear back from them... or not. Most importantly, I learnt something about myself... so its all good.
Anyway, I just looked at myself in the mirror and its so...o...o... terrible... I looked so drained of life... =( My eye bags are humongous, my skin is failing me and my hair is going all limpy and dull... so much for trying to look youthful. I prob look 35 by end of Honours unless I transform myself into some super geek.
I think thats all from me today... I just need to get off the computer... have a nice shower, a warm face mask, some leg massage and then probably try to get some sleep.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home