Anxiously Waiting...
Finally finished the first section of my readings... 3 more sections to go... =) Glad that I'm at least making some progress. But this is getting increasingly harder... coz at the moment, I am also anxiously waiting for replies/calls from a few companies... This waiting is the most excruciating game I ever got involved in... (Well, I guess everyone will have their fair share of it), but still... its one of those games that really determines the next 3-5 years of your career. Its either a call that tells you "Congrats, you got through to the next round" or no reply after months of waiting, thus implying you're just not what they are looking for.
If only I had taken that last offer... I wouldnt be in this position. But then again, I keep wanting to go for somthing better... Am I expecting too much from myself... Did I just let a good opputunity go... Will I regret my choice... What if I land back at the same spot or in a position worst then before... Questions Questions Questions. Questions that I can't answer... Its all about giving it a shot and keeping your fingers crossed that luck's on your side.
Now that I've released a part of this anxiety, I really should get back to reading my articles...
If only I had taken that last offer... I wouldnt be in this position. But then again, I keep wanting to go for somthing better... Am I expecting too much from myself... Did I just let a good opputunity go... Will I regret my choice... What if I land back at the same spot or in a position worst then before... Questions Questions Questions. Questions that I can't answer... Its all about giving it a shot and keeping your fingers crossed that luck's on your side.
Now that I've released a part of this anxiety, I really should get back to reading my articles...

1 Comments:
Thanks =) Really need it!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home