Feeling Fat, or should I say bloated... Lol
Right beside me is a bowl of sweet coconut sago desert made specially for me by my Mei... heehee!! Thanks Mei!!! Its yummy. =)
Anyway, just after lunch, Mei and I headed to Carousel to watch failure to lauch, and it was sooo good. I went in with no expectations and came out happy. It hardly ever happened. And gosh... Matthew McConaughey is hot. Check out the official movie website:
http://www.failuretolaunchmovie.com/
Mummy and Daddy are also out having fun with their friends somewhere up North. They've gone fishing and I wonder what's in their catch... Hopefully we'll have fish for dinner over the next few days.
That's about it from me today, going to eat an early dinner... feeling hungry.
Anyway, just after lunch, Mei and I headed to Carousel to watch failure to lauch, and it was sooo good. I went in with no expectations and came out happy. It hardly ever happened. And gosh... Matthew McConaughey is hot. Check out the official movie website:
http://www.failuretolaunchmovie.com/
Mummy and Daddy are also out having fun with their friends somewhere up North. They've gone fishing and I wonder what's in their catch... Hopefully we'll have fish for dinner over the next few days.
That's about it from me today, going to eat an early dinner... feeling hungry.

1 Comments:
Ok... Definetely will take care!!! =) Today was actually quite good, went to watch movie and made dinner for myself and stuff.. wasn't as busy, but now having a bit of sleep problem... cant sleep at night.=(
Post a Comment
<< Home