Saturday, April 22, 2006

My brain just doesn't want to cooperate

Since the beginning of study week, my sleep have been so bad... and everyday, I look like a walking zombie. Today's probably worst and I gotta head off to uni soon to complete my data for my RM assignment. Simply do not understand how I can coax my brain into stressing less and giving me better sleep... I mean, I tried feeding myself with yummy food, also tried chocolate, tried not eating, tried drinking juice and tried to stop thinking for a moment... !!! Arghhh!!!

Anyway, last night, went to I Ciao again for Italian... its our favourite haunt and we love the food there. Yesterday was no disappointment again. =)

Back to boring stuff, I've still got so much work to do, and had to cancel my meeting with my supervisor coz I had an interview + online testing + Group activitiy. Everything went so well until the group activity when I was lumped with non-logical people who couldn't read. It was an absolute disgrace. Whatever the outcome, I defintetly learnt some things about myself and others so its all good.

Currenly, up on my sleeve, I've still got:
::80 articles not 50, I did an approx count and its shocking to have that many to read/catch up on in 1 week
:: my bookclub thing to keep going and next meeting is coming up
::RM assignment
::RM survey to finish + read in prep for next assignment
::Thesis which is an ongoing thing till the end of the year
::Prep for AI up coming Mid Sem

Alrighy, thats all the boring updates from me (dun think its ever going to get too interesting), gotta head off for a shower, brekky and then to Honours lab again!!!

**I MUST FINISH RM DATA BY TODAY, BY HOOK OR BY CROOK!!**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home