Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Sleep Problem

Currently having permanant sleep problem... its been about a week since I can't sleep proper. I even hallucinate now... Gotta think for a bit before realising that my dream wasnt real and all that. Totally werid and feeling freaked out... If this persists, I think I gotta see doctor!!! *Hopes it goes away*

Anyway, went to the movies with John to watch Inside man, despite it being one of those "yeah right... as if" movies, it was reasonably ok if you discard that fact.

After the movie, I was craving so badly for I Ciao's woodfire oven grilled italian sausage (something like that... can't remember the exact name) and garlic bread... but had to go to uni to do work and ended up having Ribena.

Also received good news today... I got through next round for a job of mine... extremely happy... and currently waiting for news from a few others... Keeping fingers crossed. Mum and Dad was also stoked which made me felt really good... Heehee!! Sometimes, simple gestures from your family really make your day.

Assignment stuff are also going reasonably on time but then again, thats because I'm always in honours lab till 12am or so... Thanks Dad for always paying for my petrol to and fro uni.

BTW, had to miss out on lunch with Sheryl coz of a meeting with lecturer... Feeling bad coz I wanted to have lunch with her. Was also supposed to meet up over the break but I didnt really seem to have a break coz I was in Honours Lab almost everyday. =(

Must start to be more organised and managed time properly... or maybe I already am, but there is just too much work... ??!!??!!

Think I'm going to stop right here... Gotta try to sleep!!! More Assignment work tomorrow and articles reading.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...

Oh no! Sleep problems?
OH YEAH!~ got thru the next round of interviews!!
OH WOW! At postgrad lab till 12am??

don't feel bad about the lunch yeah. we'll find a time! :)

Just stay healthy and sleep/eat well. Maybe sometime next week for lunch/dinner? :)

- Sheryl

4:11 AM  
Blogger Mangorine said...

Heehee!! Defintely... glad to have met you up today... Anyway, will meet u up again next week... Hope exams went well!!! =)

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home