In Love with Diamonds
This morning, on the way to uni, I fell asleep... its so bad... class was also boring. I think I lost interest and thats not good coz there's an exam on Fri. =( And I'm not prepared... I can't force myself to study... What's happening?? I am feeling so depressed. I hate Honours. Hate it how people all think its pretigious and all when I'm the one going through the horrible stuff. Ok, I know I chose it, but I just hate it when people go "Wow!! You are doing Honours" when its not really all that Wow if you're in it. I hate how political the lecturers are and how nice they are to you just because you are in Honours. BTW, for those who think you need to be smart to do Honours... its not just that... its much much more!!! YOU GOTTA LOVE IT!!! AS IN LOVE IT!!!
Also met John for lunch and bought a Turkish bread thinking its the bread that goes with the kebab, but NO!! Lol. I had to lug home this 3cm thick, 40*16 cm bread home... It was HUGE. Also bought Maltersers... there goes my diet plan.
Got home and started ramaging through Mum's room and starting borrowing all her diamond accessories... Lol. I am so totally in love with them its not good... I better start earning some real money soon or there will be no such thing called an obessession. That goes the same with handbags and shoes. Gosh... I love them. (Btw, Gucci (as in the shop) just got burglared today...)
Also bought a new moby today, got a Motorola but decided I like my Dad's phone better... so I swapped my Motorola with his Nokia. Die Samsung!! DIE!!! (Samsung's the old phone and its a terrible phone... looks good and all but not really all that good)
Ok... should be studying... 80 articles to read... maybe more by this Fri... =( And Thesis stuff to do too.
Also met John for lunch and bought a Turkish bread thinking its the bread that goes with the kebab, but NO!! Lol. I had to lug home this 3cm thick, 40*16 cm bread home... It was HUGE. Also bought Maltersers... there goes my diet plan.
Got home and started ramaging through Mum's room and starting borrowing all her diamond accessories... Lol. I am so totally in love with them its not good... I better start earning some real money soon or there will be no such thing called an obessession. That goes the same with handbags and shoes. Gosh... I love them. (Btw, Gucci (as in the shop) just got burglared today...)
Also bought a new moby today, got a Motorola but decided I like my Dad's phone better... so I swapped my Motorola with his Nokia. Die Samsung!! DIE!!! (Samsung's the old phone and its a terrible phone... looks good and all but not really all that good)
Ok... should be studying... 80 articles to read... maybe more by this Fri... =( And Thesis stuff to do too.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home