21st Birthday Dinner
Went out to Sizzler for Delani's 21st Birthday Dinner. Sophia was there too and we met a few of Delani's other high school friends and one of them had the same name as me. Lol. Anyway, the food there was good, esp the cheesy toast and the tuna pasta. Heehee!! After a few rounds from the salad bar, she started opening her pressie and then cut the cake. =) Yumz.
After dinner, at about 10pm, Sophia and myself headed out with intentions of watching a movie but the last screenings were at 9.30pm. Shocking!! I thought they had movies till midnight or something... obviously I was wrong. Instead, we headed out to Applecross for coffee as C15. Also met Agnes there, didn't know to say hi or not but eventually did. Lol.
Anyway, it's time to start doing some studies... gotta do up my data and lit review for my thesis by wednesday and gotta send it out to my supervisors too. Stressing.
After dinner, at about 10pm, Sophia and myself headed out with intentions of watching a movie but the last screenings were at 9.30pm. Shocking!! I thought they had movies till midnight or something... obviously I was wrong. Instead, we headed out to Applecross for coffee as C15. Also met Agnes there, didn't know to say hi or not but eventually did. Lol.
Anyway, it's time to start doing some studies... gotta do up my data and lit review for my thesis by wednesday and gotta send it out to my supervisors too. Stressing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home