Monday, April 17, 2006

Too much work, too little time

Listening to the Veronicas (Thanks to mei, the songs are actually quite good)... while trying to get notes on AI. So behind due to job applications... and now gotta do all the catching up.

Things to do this week:
-Thesis (Lit Review + Data Complilation)
-RM Assignment
-RM survey + Reading for prepration for next assignment
-AI notes (3 volumes of articles = 50 +++ articles)
-Prep for AI take home mid sem
-Online test
-Book Club stuff to organise (venue + things to do during meeting)
-Gotta call Co. to check out my application (Keeps fingers crossed)

Anyway, today, for lunch, Dad, Mei and I headed to Maccas. I had a Bacon+Beef value meal and Mei had Quarter Pounder value meal. Dad just accompanied us... Heehee!! And ate the fries. Lol. I thought I would have enjoyed the food... but unfortunately, my stomach felt so bad after I puked. Worst feeling of my life... I think I am permenantly allergic to overly greasy food. Eeks. But the time with Dad and Mei was good. =) So the conclusion: No more junk food for me.

Also realised that I have been getting affected by little things and people and not getting the impt stuff done. So its time to sort out my priorities... and to look at the brighter side of life!! =) Oh and be positive of course!!! I CAN DO IT. (Ok, that sounded lame... but at least I tried...Lol)

Ohhhh, I also got a Kookai $20 voucher in the mail... Heehee!! Time for some shopping. Whee!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home