Wait Wait Wait and still Waiting!!!
I hate it how when you desperately want something, but all you can do is wait. This wait is the cruelest thing anyone has to go through. And worst, its the uncertainty of the outcome that eats you up... Anyway, I am one sad human being in that situation and I can't wait to get out of it... and that wait is till this Friday!!! It been 4 days since... and thats 4 days more to go unless...
Enough of that... hopefully now that I let it out... I might be able to get on with my thesis work. I am hoping to produce something for my supervisors coz I know that they are extremely angry at me for not having done much!!! =(
Also, Boo is flying to Syd today and will be there for a few days... Going to miss him heaps!! Hate it how this semester has gone by so quick and I hardly ever spent much time with him coz he's been so busy and so have I!!!
I have also realised that my temper had been pretty bad the past few days and it probably still will be until the end of the week... Feeling bad about it but there isnt much I can do... It just seems like even the smallest thing annoys me... *Sorry to those who've to put through this with me*
Enough of that... hopefully now that I let it out... I might be able to get on with my thesis work. I am hoping to produce something for my supervisors coz I know that they are extremely angry at me for not having done much!!! =(
Also, Boo is flying to Syd today and will be there for a few days... Going to miss him heaps!! Hate it how this semester has gone by so quick and I hardly ever spent much time with him coz he's been so busy and so have I!!!
I have also realised that my temper had been pretty bad the past few days and it probably still will be until the end of the week... Feeling bad about it but there isnt much I can do... It just seems like even the smallest thing annoys me... *Sorry to those who've to put through this with me*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home