Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Traffic Jam (As in almost non-moving) at 6.30pm

Headed to uni at 6.30pm today and got stuck in a non-moving traffic jam for almost an hour!!! It was frustrating + ridculous!!! Anyway, I suspect it was an accident, but obviously it wasnt a bad one coz there didnt seem to be much expect for 2 cars on the emergency lanes... and WORST THING IS... If these people in front weren't inquisitive, then the jam wouldn't have happen!!! Why is it so that people are also bothered about the businesses of others???

The good thing however, I managed to get the data I need from uni... =) So I'm all smiles... its another story whether or not I get some meaning out of them... but thats tomorrow's worry.

BTW, no call yet... ANXIOUSLY WAITING... AND THE WAIT IS MAKING ME MENTAL!!! =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home