Monday, May 15, 2006

Bloody Advertisers

While watching a C-grade TV program... I received a miss call from a Sydney number... and of course... I got all excited thinking it might be one of my jobs... when I rang back!!! BLOODI 'ELL, it was those advertising shite!!! It started with "Oh, you have missed me but we are ...." WTF!!! These days, advertisers are getting smarter and smarter... and damn annoying!!! Just stick to the TV, Radio, Papers, Toilet Walls and the more normal avenue that doesn't affect/annoy others.

Apart from getting pissed off, I pretty much spent the entire day doing my thesis work, and YES!!! I am getting somewhere, but not sure if I'm on the right track though... We'll see whent Friday comes.

And just a moment ago, was speaking to Calvin and I realised how much I missed him!!! We always have so much to talk about... and that includes arguements which can get pretty silly... but man!!! I wish I was back in Singapore (maybe Brunei since he's there now... Lol)

Oh!!! Also watched Dirty Dancing 2 (Havana nights) over the weekend, its definetely not as good as the first one but it was still alright. But gosh!!! Look at those dancers... they have such hot bodies... I wish I was a dancer... *hmmm... maybe I should start persuading John to take up dance class with me*

Finally, good luck to my Boo in Sydney... hope all goes well... can't wait to hear back from him tmr or wednesday!!! =)

Ok!!! Thats my second post for today... gotta stop and start doing more work... Laterz!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home