Tuesday, March 10, 2009

6 YEARS

John and I first met towards the tail end of 2002 at the most unlikely place. Over the course of 4 months, we got to know each other better. In March 03, we decided to give us a shot and we never looked back. Tomorrow marks out 6th year together and we have had an amazing 6 years!

Reflecting on those 6 years, I simply couldn't ask for more! To me, John is the most amazing partner I could ever dream off. He has his little ways of saying "I love you" and every time he does something so extraordinarily cute... it makes my heart goes all tingly. He is also extremely patient with me, he cares deeply for me and most importantly, he always supports me in everything I choose to do!

Looking forward, I certainly hope we have many many more years to come! Fingers crossed.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

O Gal, you are so sweet... hope u and john last for a million years... ;)

12:38 PM  
Blogger Mangorine said...

Thanks! I hope so too... Anyway, how have you been and how was your trip to HK??

I'll try to post more but work's been quite hectic lately.

10:14 PM  
Anonymous SokYee said...

Oops o i went taiwan... its fun!!! i oso got to learn diving recently... u shd try too and we can go diving together sometime. :)

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home