SPIN AND BODY PUMP
Group classes usually intimidate me and most times, I feel like I not good enough compared to the other participants in the class.
This year, I decided to face my fear. I attended my first group class on mon morning. It was a spin class (indoor cycling) and it was awesome! The workout was great, the music had a good tempo and the instructor was really motivational.
Today, I attended a BodyPump class with a friend and again, it turned out much better than expected. The instructor was really helpful and she guided us through the class. She even stayed back half and hour to correct my technique. At the moment, I'm feeling extremely sore but its prob all worth it!
Anyway, for those who are contemplating to do gym classes... my advise is JUST DO IT and you'll never want to stop! =) They are great for pushing yourself to your limits and making sure that you don't just give up in the first 15 minutes!
This year, I decided to face my fear. I attended my first group class on mon morning. It was a spin class (indoor cycling) and it was awesome! The workout was great, the music had a good tempo and the instructor was really motivational.
Today, I attended a BodyPump class with a friend and again, it turned out much better than expected. The instructor was really helpful and she guided us through the class. She even stayed back half and hour to correct my technique. At the moment, I'm feeling extremely sore but its prob all worth it!
Anyway, for those who are contemplating to do gym classes... my advise is JUST DO IT and you'll never want to stop! =) They are great for pushing yourself to your limits and making sure that you don't just give up in the first 15 minutes!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home