Saturday, February 07, 2009

MY OBSSESSION

Every time I hit the shops, the two things I always look out for are handbags and shoes!!


I normally like to go slightly extravagant on my handbags simply because they tend to have a much longer lifespan. On the other spectrum, I love buying shoes at a bargain. The principal for both items are quality over quantity regardless of price.

While window shopping during the month of Jan, I made a mental note of the handbags I'd love to buy. They were the:
1) Chanel Classic Flap Bag in Black
2) Louis Vuitton Epi Leather Speedy 30
3) Oroton Lido Bag in Tan
4) Salvatore Ferragamo Patent Leather Shoulder Bag in Black from the F80 collection
5) Gucci "Abbey" Medium Shoulder Bag in Beige/Ebony GG fabric

In the end, after much deliberation, I decided on both option 3 and 4!












Beside my bag purchase, I’ve also purchased 4 pairs of shoes. They are slightly different from the traditional shoes I buy but they certainly do fit in quite well into my current collection.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home