Thursday, December 18, 2008

NEW DISHES

Being on sick leave has left me plenty of time so I decided it was time to try some new dishes.


The first dish is Gozleme and the second is a dry chicken curry for curry puff.

Gozleme:
1 Fry garlic in oil
2) Add beed (enough for either one of two)
3) Add Spinach
4) Add chilli powder or not
5) Salt to season
6) Add Fetta Cheese (I normally buy Danish Fetta)
7) Eat with turkish bread or you can make your own pastry

Dry Chicken Curry Paste:
1) Fry garlic and onion in oil until light brown
2) Add 2 tablespoons of of curry powder (or make your own with spices) and add some coconut cream or fresh milk to make paste less dry
3) Add vegetables (I mostly use beans and potatoes)
4) Add diced chicken once veges are almost done
5) Buy puff pastry (or make your own) and fill with chicken curry
6) Bake or fry


















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home