Wednesday, February 18, 2009

HAPPINESS

About 7 weeks ago, I started running and incorporated gym classes in order to get some kind of exercise into my daily routine. After the second week, I decided setting a goal will keep me going for longer. I established that I wanted to be fitter than I was back in Milsons Point and hence, I designed a little program for myself:

Mon: Spin
Tue: Boxfit in the morn, Pump in the evening
Wed: Boxfit in the evening or a 5km run
Thu: 3 hour shopping night (yes! shopping is part of my exercise routine... the amt of brisk walking done in high heels is prob as good as a 1hr run)
Fri: Rest
Sat: Pump and 10km run
Sun: Stairs + outdoor walk

For the last 7 weeks, I have been extremely dedicated and have not missed a training session and now, I can proudly say that I am fitter than I was back then and fitter than I ever expected myself to be!

1 Comments:

Anonymous SokYee said...

hey it's quite sometime since i read ur blog. heehee its good to see u getting fitter... i need to work out too... hahaha :P

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home