THE PERFECT SATURDAY
Today was by far one of the best saturdays I've had.
8.30am: Bee and myself headed out to our pump class. And today, I up my weights to 12kg and still managed to finish the class. I'm feeling incredibly proud of myself considering I started with 1kg weights about 4 weeks ago. =)
12.00pm: Paris and James came over to our place. Paris taught me how to cook the best Carbonara pasta and it was incredibly simple. I'll post pictures and recipe next time I try doing it.
2.00pm: The boys headed out to work and the girls to shopping. We headed to Chanel, Gucci and Louis Vuitton to check out shoes and handbags. I'm so eyeing that Classic Chanel Flap Bag in black... its currently priced at $3,500 +/-. I can't wait to buy it but its not going to happen until the market gets better... =( Oh well, its better to have money in the bank then be known as the bag girl with no money.
4.30pm: I sampled the Giorgio Armani Luminous silk foundation and it looked amazing on the skin. Once I'm finished with Bobbi Brown, I'll be going back to purchase that.
5.00pm: I headed to Woolworths and bought some groceries.
6.00pm: Cooked dinner comprising of pork and cabbage soup + mince chicken stir fry with mushrooms and potatoes.
7.30pm: Watched Women's Tennis Finals (Safina vs Williams). It was a very quick match and Willams won in straight sets.
Right now, in my hands are a handful of fashion magazines and a Stieg Larsson book which I'm currently reading. In a minute or so, I'll be off in bed relaxing and enjoying my books. Oh, and shoving honeycomb choclate into my mouth!
8.30am: Bee and myself headed out to our pump class. And today, I up my weights to 12kg and still managed to finish the class. I'm feeling incredibly proud of myself considering I started with 1kg weights about 4 weeks ago. =)
12.00pm: Paris and James came over to our place. Paris taught me how to cook the best Carbonara pasta and it was incredibly simple. I'll post pictures and recipe next time I try doing it.
2.00pm: The boys headed out to work and the girls to shopping. We headed to Chanel, Gucci and Louis Vuitton to check out shoes and handbags. I'm so eyeing that Classic Chanel Flap Bag in black... its currently priced at $3,500 +/-. I can't wait to buy it but its not going to happen until the market gets better... =( Oh well, its better to have money in the bank then be known as the bag girl with no money.
4.30pm: I sampled the Giorgio Armani Luminous silk foundation and it looked amazing on the skin. Once I'm finished with Bobbi Brown, I'll be going back to purchase that.
5.00pm: I headed to Woolworths and bought some groceries.
6.00pm: Cooked dinner comprising of pork and cabbage soup + mince chicken stir fry with mushrooms and potatoes.
7.30pm: Watched Women's Tennis Finals (Safina vs Williams). It was a very quick match and Willams won in straight sets.
Right now, in my hands are a handful of fashion magazines and a Stieg Larsson book which I'm currently reading. In a minute or so, I'll be off in bed relaxing and enjoying my books. Oh, and shoving honeycomb choclate into my mouth!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home