HIGHLIGHTS OF 2007
2007 year had been a fantastic year for me!! Like 2006, it started well and ended really well!!
Feb
I made my big move to Syd and by found a fantastic apartment in the city to live in by Mar.
Apr-May
I mostly relaxed and found the little joys in things like reading, cooking and playing games.
Jun
June was doing crazily applying for jobs and this was the best month too coz I got my dream job!!!
Jul
July was a another great month coz I started work then. I also realised that I prob have the best collegues in the world and I have a fantastic boss. The most interesting part of the month was meeting the CEO. Intimidating initially but he's actually quite friendly.
Aug-Sep
Nothing too exciting. I made my first major branded item purchase and Bee bought so needed digi cam. I also had my first work function and it turned out really great and I had heaps of fun!
Oct-Nov
Bee and myself made it a point to visit a few of Sydney's tourist attraction. We went to Manly and the Zoo. It was also during this period we were visited by Sydney famous bogong moths!!
Dec
This month with Christmas and New Year was mostly spending time with family. We ate heaps, talked heaps and had lots of fun and laughter!! A part I'll terribly miss when I'm back in Syd.
Now that 2007 is over, its another New Year!! Before I head off, I'd like to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR and may all your dreams for 2008 come true!!
Feb
I made my big move to Syd and by found a fantastic apartment in the city to live in by Mar.
Apr-May
I mostly relaxed and found the little joys in things like reading, cooking and playing games.
Jun
June was doing crazily applying for jobs and this was the best month too coz I got my dream job!!!
Jul
July was a another great month coz I started work then. I also realised that I prob have the best collegues in the world and I have a fantastic boss. The most interesting part of the month was meeting the CEO. Intimidating initially but he's actually quite friendly.
Aug-Sep
Nothing too exciting. I made my first major branded item purchase and Bee bought so needed digi cam. I also had my first work function and it turned out really great and I had heaps of fun!
Oct-Nov
Bee and myself made it a point to visit a few of Sydney's tourist attraction. We went to Manly and the Zoo. It was also during this period we were visited by Sydney famous bogong moths!!
Dec
This month with Christmas and New Year was mostly spending time with family. We ate heaps, talked heaps and had lots of fun and laughter!! A part I'll terribly miss when I'm back in Syd.
Now that 2007 is over, its another New Year!! Before I head off, I'd like to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR and may all your dreams for 2008 come true!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home